Diary of mADHD woman who has no EFs to give.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Is this thing on?

So I've been mostly a livejournal user, and I know that there are ways to cross-post things that you're doing.. but I have no clue how to go about doing that.. or rather.. I am unable to devote any brain power to that research at this time. By discussing, maybe I can get some help.

I have accounts on Livejournal, Facebook (x2), Twitter.. Diaspora and.. I have no idea if my DeadJournal is still out there.. or my Xanga? I don't really care..  I think we are over connected.. and I wish we could share and connect regardless of the platforms we've become accustomed to.

I have no interest in silly little games. That's not the reason I connect to people I know..

So, anyone out there have an idea of how I can simplify and yet make my connections more efficient?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home